10 Reasons I am Happy to see Spring!
As I spent time outside today, going through our garage and working on projects, I have been thinking of reasons why I am so happy spring has finally arrived.
1. Everyone is in a good mood.
2. Painting and sanding projects outside, no clean up!
3. Yard sales.
4. Daffodils, tulips and budding trees.
5. Walks on the beach searching for sea glass, driftwood & shells.
6. Dogs can go outside & release some energy.
7. Substitute “husband” for dogs in #6.
8. Longer days…I love sitting on the deck with a glass of wine and a book after work.
9. Planting our garden.
10. Rearranging the garage to see what I accumulated over the winter. I found some great finds in my own garage today!
Happy Spring! I will be posting some great spring & garden items this week.
Hope to see you soon.
Warm regards, Anne